Welcome to Bondgate Cottages, characterful properties in Alnwick's Conservation Area, your perfect holiday getaway. Book directly and securely on this website and save yourself the expensive 'service' fees charged by AirBnB & Tripadvisor for our cottages. Feel free to speak to us, all our contact details are here or find us on Facebook.
Sentry Cottage & The Airman's Watch are splendid holiday accommodation in the medieval market town of Alnwick. The town is nestled in beautiful countryside and are close to the stunning white sandy beaches of the Northumberland coast. With Alnwick's iconic castle set amidst Capability Brown landscapes, it is a stately reminder of Alnwick’s history. Both properties offer a perfect location for a relaxing holiday or break in Northumberland.
- Instant booking & confirmation
- Check yourself in with the lock-box
- Wi-Fi included
- Children welcome
- Space to store cycles and golf clubs
- Spacious character properties, beautifully renovated
- Ideally situated next to Alnwick Castle and Alnwick Gardens and Barter Books
- Visit England 4* accredited & a member of Alnwick Tourism Association
- For the comfort of all our guests: no smoking or pets
It's all about Location, Location, Location and as you can see from the map, Alnwick Castle (often called ‘The Windsor of the North’) famous for being Hogwarts school for witches and wizards and out of term-time home to the Duke and Duchess of Northumberland is an easy walk from both properties. Closer still is the Duchesses famous Alnwick Garden, with poison gardens, the fairy-tale 'Tree House' restaurant and suspended rope bridges that children will love. The famous Barter Books: one of the largest bookshops in the UK, housed in a splendid Victorian railway station is closest yet!
* A 'returning guest' discount is available. The discount will be taken off your final balance, please let us know via the booking form or email.
**Please note that this website allows guests to book our properties directly through a secure booking system & that guests pay no additional fees. If booking through a third party such as TripAdvisor or Airbnb, these companies will charge you as our guest a 'booking' or 'service fee', of about 20%, over which we have no control.